Re: NetBSD Autobuilder is running

On Sun, Feb 01, 2004 at 10:49:02AM -0700, Joel Baker wrote:
> alternatively bound to libc-dev, obviously.
>
> As long as the actual Depends that end up used have the libc-12 values,
> it's not terribly crucial, though.

I should also point out that I don't expect these .debs to just be
copied over to ftp.debian.org when/if we get space there; some of the
.debs have nasty hacks (like this one) to help get things bootstrapped.
Once we have a more complete build environment, and better patches for
some things, "more correct" packages should go to the official archive.

-- John