NetBSD Autobuilder is running

Hello,

Thanks to Joel's chroot and the hints from people here, I have managed
to build enough of a NetBSD Debian environment to start running the
autobuilder.

It is just now starting to run, but is already chruning out .debs (and
even greater quantities of failures <g>).  These .debs have not been
verified to operate correctly.  I am just hoping to produce a more
complete repository for people t ouse to start real porting work.
Signed .changes files purposely are not uploaded, since these .debs are
not intended to ever go in to Debian proper.  Plus gnupg wouldn't
compile for me and I didn't care to try to fix it at the moment :-)

Here are the packages I have so far.  Note that this includes things
I've built by hand (such as gcc and apt) plus a very few "fake" packages
built by equivs (libc, libc6-dev).

  apt apt-utils base-files binutils binutils-dev binutils-multiarch
  build-essential chill cpp cpp-3.3 cpp-doc cron debianutils ed
  fastjar fixincludes g++ g++-3.3 g77 g77-3.3 g77-doc gcc gcc-3.3 gcc-
  3.3-base gcc-doc gcj gij gnupg gobjc gobjc-3.3 gpc gpc-doc gzip
  hostname libapt-pkg-dev libc6 libc6-dev libdb2 libdb2-dbg libdb2-dev
  libdb2-util libg2c0 libgc-dev libgc1 libgcc1 libgcrypt-dev
  libgcrypt1 libglib1.2 libglib1.2-dbg libglib1.2-dev libident
  libident-dev liblocale-gettext-perl liblockfile-dev liblockfile1
  liblzo-dev liblzo1 libobjc1 libpcre3 libpcre3-dev libreadline4
  libreadline4-dbg libreadline4-dev libstdc++5 libstdc++5-3.3-dbg
  libstdc++5-3.3-dev libstdc++5-3.3-pic libtasn1-0 libtasn1-dev
  libtext-charwidth-perl nvi pgrep pkg-config protoize quinn-diff rlfe
  sed sudo tar traceroute treelang-3.3 zlib-bin zlib1g zlib1g-dev

These are generally built with the latest versions in sid.

Once the autobuilder has made some more significant progress, I'll post
a status update.

-- John