Re: GNU/KFreeBSD SSH problem

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 08:01:54PM +1100, Joshua Cummings wrote:
> I checked the list archives and google and found nothing similar to my
> problem, so I hope someone can help.

This sounds familiar. I think I've fixed a similar problem, but I don't
recall what the cause was.  Try using sshd -d on the bsd box. That puts
sshd in debug mode, and may give you a better idea what's wrong, or what
it was doing when it got the signal 10.

It might also be a good idea to verify that your packages are current
against ftp.gnuab.org.