Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

On Tuesday 16 Dec 2003 5:17 pm, Xavier de Labouret wrote:
> On another topic, here is my proposal for new names:
>
> DebNet, DebFree, and DebOpen.

I'm just lurking on this list, but that bothers me a little.  I think, if I
came across 'DebFree', 'OpenDeb', or something similar, it would suggest to
me that the Debian project had forked because the original Debian was not
free enough.  Laughable, I know, but to a newbie... well, it just might be a
problem.

--
Lee.