Re: Glibc-based Debian GNU/KNetBSD

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 05:29:37PM -0500, Nathan Hawkins wrote:
> > Because GNU/K*BSD is stable and full-featured. I'll be able to migrate
> > myself in a matter of weeks.
>
> So someone fixed the bug in the DNS resolver? Without it "full-featured"
> is kind of hard to believe, since all kinds of packages are unusable.
> (Think about email, for example...)

Yep.. I'm working on that.

> If it were really stable and usable, I'd be installing servers with it
> now. I'd love to. But it isn't.

That'll be soon I hope.

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)