Re: fakeroot for GNU/FreeBSD, cont'd
- To: Clint Adams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: fakeroot for GNU/FreeBSD, cont'd
- From: Robert Millan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 02:05:46 +0200
- Message-id: <20030708000546.GA10742@aragorn>
- In-reply-to: <20030707231951.GA26848@acolyte.scowler.net>
- References: <20030707231951.GA26848@acolyte.scowler.net>
On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 07:19:51PM -0400, Clint Adams wrote:
> I get this from libtool:
> *** Warning: inter-library dependencies are not known to be supported.
> *** All declared inter-library dependencies are being dropped.
> *** The inter-library dependencies that have been dropped here will be
> *** automatically added whenever a program is linked with this library
> *** or is declared to -dlopen it.
Which version of libtool are you using? The only one that supports
GNU/FreeBSD is my hacked package of 1.5, which is the APT repository
and installed in khazad (/usr/bin/libtool)
If you're using that version, please tell me how to reproduce this error.
Btw this warning smells like having some relation with bug #195920...
> Is it a lie? Should I be emailing email@example.com about these things?
I added CC, just in case someone wants to know about it.