Re: X Strike Force SVN commit: rev 183 - in branches/4.3.0/sid/debian: . patches

>> >  Perhaps, #820 patch is needed to add Xrender,Xft and Xcursor related
>> > defined. They are also need in #800(gnu.cf) and #824 (NetBSD.cf).
>>
>> Thanks, Ishikawa-san. I'll fix this up tonight, if you haven't already.

 Good morning, Daniel.

 I'm planning a hack `OS core independent entries into Debian common
.cf' on this weekend (just posted on this ML). So, please wait it will
be done :-)

--
ISHIKAWA Mutsumi
 <ishikawa@linux.or.jp>, <ishikawa@debian.org>, <ishikawa@netvillage.co.jp>