Re: Hello

debian/netbsd is using netbsd libc (debian/freebsd is using glibc).

although it will also be using some netbsd utilities, it is closer to #1
to #2 below.  the important thing to remember is that this is *debian*,
intends to be is an official debian port and will be following debian
policy regarding file locations and the like.

it *isn't* "linux with bsd kernel".

it *is* "debian with bsd kernel"

--
_ivan