Re: making libtiff use the GNU toolchain on BSD ports

On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 05:30:09PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder, if anything like the patch in #130636 could be applied to the
> FreeBSD port as well?

It may not be necessary (and, in fact, the patch in #130636 may be obsolete
soon); the reason being, the canonical configure triple for the FreeBSD
port ends in freebsd-gnu, and the just-recently-made-canonical (use the
config.{sub,guess} from the most recent autotools-dev update) triple for
the NetBSD port now ends in -netbsd(elf|)-gnu.

I'm still working to slowly hunt down everything that needs to update w/
this, and make sure that wishlist bugs get filed if they don't pull in
autotools-dev automagically. The rest of life has hampered this recently,
unfortunately.
lucifer@lightbearer.com              http://users.lightbearer.com/lucifer/