Re: status debian/openbsd

Hello,

[ please Cc: me, I'm not subscribed to this list ]
[ Note: I'm cutting and pasting from the lists' archive ]

> The kernel code seems to have severe race conditions and the
> userspace seems to be bitten by a compareable number of security
> incidents as e.g. a stabel debian with a correspondig software
> base.

I'm a OpenBSD user, could you please specify what you mean by "severe
race conditions" in the kernel? Does it affect NetBSD too? I haven't
seen any security advisory concerning this.

Thanks	Pavel Cahyna