freebsd-i386 base packages update

I've been comparing the packages I have with the debootstrap script for sid. This is where things stand on freebsd-i386 now:

Not working yet: aptitude,base-config,bsdutils,e2fsprogs,ifupdown,libdb1-compat,libperl5.8

Built: adduser,apt,apt-utils,at,base-files,base-passwd,bash,bsdmainutils,coreutils,cpio,
cron,debconf,debianutils,dhcp-client,diff,dpkg,dselect,ed,exim,findutils,gettext-base,
grep,groff-base,gzip,hostname,info,libc6,libdb2,libdb3,libgdbmg1,libident,libldap2,
liblockfile1,libncurses5,libnewt0,libpam-modules,libpam-runtime,libpam0g,libpcap0.7,
libpcre3,libpopt0,libreadline4,libsasl7,libsigc++0,libwrap0,login,logrotate,mailx,
man-db,mawk,nano,ncurses-base,ncurses-bin,netbase,netkit-inetd,netkit-ping,nvi,passwd,
pciutils,perl-base,sed,slang1,sysvinit,tar,tasksel,tcpd,telnet,whiptail

Doesn't build, or otherwise not usable: console-common,console-data,console-tools,console-tools-libs,fdutils,ipchains,iptables,
klogd,libcap1,libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2,lilo,makedev,manpages,mbr,modconf,modutils,mount,
net-tools,pcmcia-cs,ppp,pppconfig,pppoe,pppoeconf,procps,psmisc,setserial,sysklogd,
syslinux,util-linux

Most of the unusable packages are simply too linux-specific. libstdc++ is the main exception. (It gets replaced by libstdc++5.)

	---Nathan