GCC 3.0.4

Since 3.0.4 is packaged and allegedly supports i386-netbsdelf, I've been
playing with building it. As far as I can tell, only two alterations are
needed:

1) the g++-cxa-atexit patch doesn't work without libc support, which the
NetBSD libc doesn't have. Without reverting this, g++ fails to link stuff
unless -fno-use-cxa-atexit is used.

2) config.gcc needs to be modified in order to get a shared libgcc. This
just involves replacing

tmake_file=t-netbsd

with

tmake_file="t-slibgcc-elf-ver t-netbsd"

before configuring.

With those two alterations, the standard packages seem to build happily
(I've turned off objc and java support due to not having the right garbage
collection libraries, but everything else seems fine). I haven't run the
test suite, though, so I'm not sure how useful this is.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59@srcf.ucam.org