Any ETA on a Debian-BSD CD/DVD release?

   Gents,

   It's been great seeing the solid D-BSD progress in the past few
   weeks.  When there is a CD/DVD set available--or at least someplace
   where people could retrieve binaries or src code--I would like to
   cover the DebianBSD distribution in the Answerman column of
   Daemonnews.org.

   I'm still dragging my heels in a hardware re-shuffle and the fellow
   who helps me with things-hardware is swamped, so it'll be some
   months before I have a separate box for the Debian port.

   thanks for any insights,

   gary

--
   Gary Kline     kline@thought.org   www.thought.org     Public service Unix