Re: Debian GNU/NetBSD webspace

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 03:54:04PM -0500, Mark Eichin wrote:
> You do realize that the "export scripts" mentioned in that article
> were recently repaired and re-enabled, right?  There was an
> announcement of this in the last week or two...

Yes, I do realize this, and I received the announcement via email,
because I am the admin of a now-defunct SourceForge project that I never
bothered to have removed. However, it doesn't change the fact that the
last source code release is ancient and that they are now using non-free
software in running the site. Plus, we want Debian's ports to be
together anyway :-)

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org