Re: Debian GNU/NetBSD webspace

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 12:41:23PM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  That's just my opinion, I'm nobody official, just one of the
> translator-mob.  I propose /ports/netbsd/ and a link to it from
> /ports/#nonlinux for it as a start.

It should be netbsd-i386, just like hurd-i386. There are other BSD ports
in earlier stages of development, including netbsd-alpha, freebsd-i386,
and openbsd-i386, but the netbsd-i386 port is furthest along.

>  You just have to make sure that your pages are available in wml so it
> can be generated and translated easily. It's not that hard to switch
> from plain html to wml - you sure will find some people that like to
> help you for the start.

Yes, I looked into this a while ago. It looks interesting :-)

>  As there are some official debian developers in your team I would
> sugguest them to read the pages on working on the website:
> <http://www.debian.org/devel/website/working>

Including me, for instance? :-)

>  I guess Josip or some other guy will give you more detailed information
> and anwers :)

OK.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org