Re: Debian GNU/NetBSD webspace

* Jimmy Kaplowitz <jimmy@debian.org> [2002-01-27 23:03]:
> Hi webmasters. I'm one of the Debianers working on the Debian GNU/NetBSD
> project mentioned in DWN a little while ago. Would it be possible to get
> some webspace on the official Debian server?

 I am not one of the webmasters but I guess it should be no problem at
all.  After all there are already Debian GNU/Hurd pages on the site -
and why this should be somewhere else?

 That's just my opinion, I'm nobody official, just one of the
translator-mob.  I propose /ports/netbsd/ and a link to it from
/ports/#nonlinux for it as a start.

 You just have to make sure that your pages are available in wml so it
can be generated and translated easily. It's not that hard to switch
from plain html to wml - you sure will find some people that like to
help you for the start.

 As there are some official debian developers in your team I would
sugguest them to read the pages on working on the website:
<http://www.debian.org/devel/website/working>

 I guess Josip or some other guy will give you more detailed information
and anwers :)

 So long,
Alfie
--
I don't know, chmod g+a something  and the world goes crazy :)
                                  -- Craig Small, d-n-a@l.d.o