Re: built some packages..

Joel Baker wrote:

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 11:46:09PM +0100, Robert Millan wrote:

I've built some packages, most of them are just build-dependencies
for more useful material i'm looking for (ssh).

please could the debian-bsd.sf.net people upload them there?

They can be found at http://getyouriso.dyndns.org/packages/netbsd/

openssl needed some minor modifications, changes have been
submitted to the maintainer.

Has crypto stuff moved to main from non-US, officially? If not, we probably
shouldn't put up stuff from there on a US site...

In case I can host them. please let me know.

Fabio