Re: Proposed patch management/build solution

In article <[🔎] tsladv7a5ta.fsf@loggerhead.mekinok.com> you write:
>EVentually yes, but it may well be that we no longer need this system
>by the time we are stable enough for a formal autobuilder.  I'm
>certainly willing to build packages from this tree and make them
>appear in MIT AFS space, which is web accessible.

 I don't know - I'm willing to bet that many packages will compile
straight once there's a sane dev system to build them on.  Getting a
buildd operation is my priority (got to build our system first :)) -
if only so it gives us an idea how much stuff needs fixed.

 Jonathan.