Re: status

On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 02:18:09PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> - who's "in charge" (coordinator)?

I don't think there's any sort of official idea regarding this yet.

> - who's webmaster?

I've written what's on the website so far.

> - who's a developer already?

Anyone who's contributed anything :)

> - is there a cvs? if so, where?

No.

> - why sourceforge?

It was registered some time ago and was less hassle than anything else. I
don't think there's any great attachment other than it being somewhere to
put the web pages that's unlikely to fall over.

> - is the decision on GNU userland solid?

I think so. Previous discussion ended up concluding that it wouldn't
really be Debian otherwise.

> - if you had to assign a version number, what would it be (to get an
>   idea of progress)?

Difficult to say :) Way below 1, but some bits are solid and some bits are
completely missing.

> - how can i help?

There's a todo list on the website - I'd say that those are the most
pressing tasks. Testing is also useful.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59@srcf.ucam.org