Website and library packages

I've now uploaded the web page to http://debian-bsd.sf.net and am
redirecting people there from the old location. It's also reminded me that
there's currently several libs in the chroot that are just copied in there
rather than packaged - packaging them shouldn't be too difficult. What I'm
doing for the NetBSD-based packages at the moment is mainly just putting
the relevant part of the /usr/src tree into a directory
(/usr/src/lib/libc, for instance), making sure that make descends into it
and using make-bsd in the debian/rules rather than make. make-bsd
clean; make-bsd; DESTDIR=$(currdir)/debian/tmp make-bsd install seems to
do the job adequately.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59@srcf.ucam.org