Re: state of the different chroot environments

On Sun, Aug 26, 2001 at 06:37:56PM +0100, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> something of a halt at the moment. I've got some of the packages on
> another machine, but I think the gcc ones are probably gone (I finished
> them just before moving house and hadn't got round to getting back to them
> before my laptop being taken).
That's a pity. Anyway, I will try to get gcc running inside the chroot
environment, and then try to port the base packages (recompiling them,
and maybe modifying a little bit, should there be any problems). Let's
see how good this works.

> You ought to be able to get 2.95 to compile using the patches that come
> with the NetBSD source.
Oh, thanks, I'll have a look at it.

Regards,
Andreas Krennmair
--
[Theorien zu testen] ist reine Unvernunft, und hat meiner
Meinung nach mit Wissenschaft nix zu tun.