re: Progress report

   I've got my NetBSD system up and running again. I'm slowly rebuilding the
   packages that I lost after my laptop was stolen, but ought to be back to
   the point of having all the trivial stuff dealt with shortly. gcc-current
   appears to succesfully build on NetBSD without extra patching, so
   presumably by the time 3.1 is released we should have a compiler we can
   build without extra patches beyond what Debian uses already. There's

that's only for i386.  i'm still waiting for my sparc/sparc64 patch
to be commited (i should ping them) and i don't know the status of
other netbsd gcc ports in gcc-current, really, at all...