Re: newbie quest.

Hi Vlad,

I'm afraid the project had rather died down again... supposedly there
are still people out there working on it, but traffic here has been
very low.

> 1.when do you plan to bring code on sourceforge.net

There aren't any such plans at the moment.

> 2.how is it related to the /linux_base port on *BSD.

Not at all, at best we'll be stealing a wee tiny bit of that code. We
don't want "compatibility", we want a system that combines the best of
both worlds.

> right now it is RH 6.2 based on FreeBSD, /*I know many
> keeping asking when bump to 7.* is going to happen and
> the answer isn't easy as it apparently affect too many ports */

Speaking purely for myself, I hate RedHat. ;-)

> could it happen that as a byside product of your project
> a new port ~/debian_base can magically merge into *BSD
> userland

Could be, but that would be someone else's work.

- Michael

=====
"I wanted to change the world. But I have found that the only thing
one can be sure of changing is oneself."
  -- Aldous Huxley