Re: packages for base system

Hi don't completly agree.. please read my comments below

> dpkg-ftp - Ftp method for dselect
> dpkg-mountable - Enhanced access method for dselect
> dpkg-multicd - Installation method for multiple binary CDs
> libnet-perl - Implementation of internet protocols for Perl

those are all marked like extra/optional packages. Do we really need
them from the beginning???

I think I got a look to all of them but I might be wrong.

Regarding the help as soon as I will have connection from home
I will be able to provide some effort to the project.
(web pages, ftp, emails and stuff like that)

fabbione