Re: results

I would volunter to maintain web space. I don't have much experince but I do know html and have time to do it. I would assume someone would ask the Debian people for space on our behalf. Or if someone would point me towards whom to ask I would be happy to do so.

--
BOFH excuse #132:

SCSI Chain overterminated