Re: Project Status

Title: Re: Project Status
Do you drink Jolt Cola?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 3:41 AM
Subject: Re: Project Status

On Sun, Jun 24, 2001 at 10:31:26AM -0700, Gary Kline wrote:
>       Seems like this projerct never gets far beyond the chat stage;
>       it isn't likely to until some one hacker actually invests the
>       man-years to put together DebBSD-0.0.1a.
OK. The problem I think is that nobody really wants to take the lead
role, hardly anybody actually wants to do decisions.

What I want to say: _I_ am interested in taking this read role. This
project really needs some kind of leader - not that kind of leader as
Linus is for the Linux kernel but somebody who does the main
organizational stuff and decisions who else should make decisions. :)

If anybody else wants to do this job, he/she should explain why he/she
is better for it than I am.

I hope this makes the project start rolling...

Best regards,
Andreas Krennmair
--
Jebus, help me!