Re: Voting template

On Sat, Dec 16, 2000 at 06:19:05PM +0100, Smörk wrote:
> >What configuring style should we use?
> >
> >   (_) BSD
> >   (_) SysV
>
> The one Debian use :) It's BSD-Kernel with Debian Userland. I'm using
> file-rc, it's simple and cool...

	Gotta agree here.  The huge gain that I see for this
	project is the unparalleled strength of the BSD krenel
	with all the Debian goodies (and as much of linux-land
	as can be ported over).

	Be nice to offer as much of *both* SysV and BSD admin (/etc/*)
	tools, altho I'd go for BSD-style initially.  It has been
	nearly 7 years since I used SVR4.

	gary

--
   Gary D. Kline         kline@tao.thought.org          Public service Unix