Re: Voting template

On Sat, Dec 16, 2000 at 06:19:05PM +0100, Smörk wrote:
> >What configuring style should we use?
> >
> >   (_) BSD
> >   (_) SysV
>
> The one Debian use :) It's BSD-Kernel with Debian Userland. I'm using

I don't think that would be too useful, then. Why replace all
security-improved utilites that e.g. OpenBSD uses with the standard GNU
tools? IMHO, that would destroy OpenBSD as we know it ("secure by
default"). That may also have some effects on the other 2 BSDs.

But, concerning the configuring style, I think having Debian's SysV
would be nicer for uniformization between the ports.