Re: about debian bsd

My personal feeling here is that we should aim for eventual inclusion of
all three, but in order to get this project off the ground and get the
nasysayers to STFU, we need to concentrate on one kernel first and get it
ready for prime time.  The others can follow at leisure.  Basically, we
need to focus all our collective effort in the same direction in order to
have an installable package as quick as possible, then we can holler off
on whatever tangent trips our individual triggers as we can spare the
effort.  As far as how different each kernel is, this is a good thing to
know, but largely irrelevant to the task at hand.  They could be identical
except the author's names (they're not..) and I'd still suggest the
same methodology: concentrate on one, get it out, then work on the other
two when the consensus is that those that intend to maintain the first
kernel have things well in hand.

--
Armageddon means never having to say you're sorry.