Re: web page?

I recall waay back on Oct 13 when Gary Kline wrote:

> 	Sorry, if this is mis-information, but I believe that the
> 	DebianBSD project is dead.  Or very nearly.

To elucidate, it seems like there were about three or four of us actually
interested in working on getting something going rather than talking about
how evil a BSD and GNU combination would be. So those of us who were
interested have either lost interest (such as me: the things I wanted
in BSD are not that much of an advantage anymore) or don't care enough
to fight to flames that happen when discussing it in other lists.

Sorry for being blunt, but that's how I remember it =)