Now Alpha too (was Re: New glibc 2.1.92 test packages (i386, powerpc, sparc))

On Sat, Aug 05, 2000 at 03:38:15PM -0400, Christopher C. Chimelis wrote:

> I'm scp'ing the Alpha debs for this to my home dir on auric if you'd like
> to copy them out of there.  I haven't tested these yet since I can't
> upgrade from potato yet and my tape drive is hosed (hence, no backup
> ability).  I've signed the packages with my new GPG key which should be in
> the keyserver already :-)
>
> It compiled fine, fyi (no errors at all, except for the normal ones from
> the FP part of the testsuite -- kernel-related).

Ok, those packages are now also available. Thanks.

FYI, you can install these packages and then downgrade back to potato
packages without any problems (just make sure to reinstall ldso since
ldconfig is now supplied by libc6, or libc6.1 in alpha's case).

Thanks,
  Ben