RE: Musings on Darwin ...

Well, the Hurd is a multi-server, while BSD/Darwin is a single-server.
So there are some rather large differences in the overall architecture.
Still, there should be *some* crossover.

> Does anyone know anything else about the availability of an
> i386 version?

No, but we seem to have our own built-in expert (who is sneakily
not answering my e-mail to him today) :-)

Voila -- from Fred Sachez himself: