Re: dselect/dpkg/apt

On Tue, Feb 01, 2000 at 11:30:31PM -0600, Dan Potter wrote:
> I'm going to attempt to kill that other subject line =)
>
> I guess the next question is how to test dpkg without destroying the BSD
> system... ^_^;;

Well, on Debian you can use a chrooted environment to simulate (for
example) the stable distribution on a box with unstable, so is this a
case where using that jail tool that was mentioned on the list would
help?
|| Peter M Kahle Jr              ||     PGP Public Key on Keyservers     ||
|| pkahle@pobox.com              ||    http://pops.dyndns.com/~pkahle/   ||