port update...

  I'd guess that I'm between 2 and 5% done  with my BSD/i386 port of
  glibc.  I may be way optimistic... or not.

  There is nothing but an empty Makefile in the bsd/i386 tree, so
  I've collected my hunnypots and am sitting in my thinking place.
  As Pooh would say; or my toddler daughter would say.

  The glibc configuration file was as much a stumbling block as a
  starting place.  But I'm past the first blocks.

  This--porting glibc--may not be the best way since we are building
  the OS around a BSD kernel.  I just want to see how far I get.

  What else is going on, folks?

  gary

--
   Gary D. Kline         kline@tao.thought.org          Public service Unix