Re: 11.7 planning

On Wed, 2023-03-15 at 20:33 +0000, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
> We're overdue for 11.7 and need it done with a keyring update
> included
> before bookworm can be released. The wheels are turning on the
> keyring so
> how do dates in April look for everybody? Saturdays are 1st (probably
> too
> soon), 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th.

A quick reply in the interests of expediency:

1st - could work, but could be a bit tight as things stand
8th - Easter weekend, so possible people are away / busy. Could work
for me although I have slightly selfish personal reasons for it not
being my favourite. :-)
15th - fine
22nd - doesn't work for me
29th - fine