Re: Shim and secure boot status, leading up to bookworm

Hey Antonio,

On Wed, Jan 25, 2023 at 04:17:50PM -0300, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
>On Wed, Jan 25, 2023 at 06:11:45PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>>
>> The MS and cert issues are now both resolved, and I'm now working on a
>> shim *15.7* upload. There's a little more work and testing to do, but
>> I'm not far off. Yay?
>
>Have the issues with arm64 been fixed? Will this release provide a
>signed arm64 shim?

We should have a signed shim for arm64, yes. I need to test end to end
again yet; I think we're still missing some arm64 SB patches for grub.

“Rarely is anyone thanked for the work they did to prevent the
 disaster that didn’t happen.”
   -- Mikko Hypponen (https://twitter.com/mikko/)