Shipping the mini.iso files with the installer-images package?

Hi,

I just created
https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/debian-installer-netboot-images/-/merge_requests/3,
which removes the "grep -v mini.iso" from the "get-images.sh" script.
The idea being that it can be useful to have a mini.iso available
locally in case you want to install a VM with libvirt. While it's
possible to PXE boot a VM and install that way, this involves some
infrastructure that needs to be set up, and pointing to a .iso file that
exists locally seems easier.

I usually have a netboot mini.iso file in my home directory for that
purpose, but it needs to be kept up to date with every point release,
and that's a bit of an annoyance. I think it would be easier to just
have it in the debian-installer-netboot-images package.

I haven't been involved with d-i work for several years now, so I made
it a merge request rather than just committing to master, even though I
would theoretically have been able to. Please feel free to reject the MR
in case there are reasons (that I'm not aware of) for which the mini.iso
file should not be in this package.

Thanks,

--
     w@uter.{be,co.za}
wouter@{grep.be,fosdem.org,debian.org}

I will have a Tin-Actinium-Potassium mixture, thanks.