Re: os-prober not detecting distros mounting ESP as /boot

On 30/05/2023 at 03:53, Avid Seeker wrote:
1) Layout:
/dev/sda1: ESP

and in both distros /boot is the mount point of ESP.

I expected a much more detailed description.
- Full partition layout and use
- Full contents of the ESP

So technically no content on /boot if ESP not mounted.

As I wrote previously, os-prober does not care about /boot and linux-boot-prober can mount it so it does not matter that /boot is separate.

2) os-prober outputs empty string
3) linux-boot-prober outputs empty string

Please post the full commands.