Processed: severity of 1036565 is wishlist

> # Unfortunately the b43 firmware cannot be distributed by Debian so the only way to do this is to use the b43-installer package which extracts firmware from a file downloaded from Broadcom. This has been the case for many years. The changes to the non-free-firmware archive make no difference here.
> severity 1036565 wishlist
Bug #1036565 [debian-installer-12-netboot-amd64] debian-installer-12-netboot-amd64: Installers needed b43 ucode16_mimo.fw,  had to eth0 net install + manual firmware-b43-installer,  MacBookPro5,5
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'normal'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

1036565: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1036565
Debian Bug Tracking System