Re: bookworm release date?

Hi all,

On 18-02-2023 00:57, Steve McIntyre wrote:
On Fri, Feb 17, 2023 at 11:44:47PM +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
That'd mean end of March, beginning April at the soonest.

it's probably best to
add 2-4 extra weeks to that.

+1

Thanks kibi and Sledge for the feedback. With such a time line I propose we delay the discussion of a release date by at least a month. In my experience, we're able to find a date approximately 6 weeks ahead, so with ~end April at the earliest, we'll have some time. That will also enables us to judge better if that's (still) feasible from all the other angles too.

Paul