Re: Order canceled, money taken

Unless this is a phishing spam you are sending it to the wrong party.  If it is a phishing email, please take us off your list.

On 7/10/22, 10:34 AM, "BRENDAN FREEMAN" <BRENDANFREEMAN@maduraipublicschool.com> wrote:

    Hello there,
    Yesterday I purchased all over 3 hundred dollars worth of products from your store.
    Right after buying goods, some text came out on the web page that it was impossible to get cash from my banking card and the transaction was declined.
    But when I got into my bank account, I saw the fact that did happened. You need to handle this matter and give back the money at the earliest convenience.
    I'm also enclosing my bank statement to verify the drawback of the funds.