RFC: New package partman-hfs

Hello!

I have created a new partman-hfs package which I am planning to upload
this week in order to support creating HFS/HFS+ partitions from debian-
installer. I have pushed an initial version of the packaging source to
my Github page [1].

The primary purpose of adding HFS/HFS+ support to debian-installer is to
be able to install GRUB on Apple Power Macintosh machines. However, it
will, of course, also allow to create HFS/HFS+ partitions on any other
target. HFS/HFS+ is probably useful for anyone using a Mac with dual-boot
configuration to create a partition for data sharing.

Since this is the first time I have created a partman support package,
I'd appreciate some feedback although I don't think there much that can
be done wrong for these type of packages.

I have already successfully tested the package on one of my Apple PowerMacs
and it works correctly, including the check mechanisms although I'm not
sure we really need the check for proper alignment, I copied that code
from the partman-ext3 package.

Thanks,
Adrian

--