Re: Debian 11 after upgrade from debian 10 issue

On Sat, Mar 12, 2022 at 11:00:26AM +0100, Italo Canepa wrote:
> Good Day,
> I ask you to focus your attention on the known issue, see below:
> security.debian.org/debian-security bullseye Release does not have a
> Release file ..
> that happens with apt-get update command.
> This is a bug: a system cannot update himself.
> I think you agree the fact that it is not possible give motivation to the
> user about this, but the only possible action is a new update of debian 11
> that fix this behaviour.
>
> *Can you give me the correct address in which forward this mail, if this is
> not the right place?*
>
> Regards
> Italo Canepa

The release notes for Debian Bullseye make it clear that the stanza for
security changed with the Debian release.

://www.debian.org/releases/stable/amd64/release-notes/

https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/amd64/release-notes/ch-information.en.html#security-archive

See also:

https://wiki.debian.org/SourcesList