Debian 11 after upgrade from debian 10 issue

Good Day,
I ask you to focus your attention on the known issue, see below:
security.debian.org/debian-security bullseye Release does not have a Release file ..
that happens with apt-get update command.
This is a bug: a system cannot update himself.
I think you agree the fact that it is not possible give motivation to the user about this, but the only possible action is a new update of debian 11 that fix this behaviour.

Can you give me the correct address in which forward this mail, if this is not the right place?

Regards
Italo Canepa