Re: Bug# 983357: Why is it not mentioned in bullseye release notes / installation guide?

On 2/10/22 3:27 AM, Paul Gevers wrote:

On 10-02-2022 01:34, Chuck Zmudzinski wrote:

Do I need to file another bug in addition to #983357 to get this problem listed on the bullseye (and also RC versions) d-i errata pages?

This is the most establish process, so yes, I suggest you just go and follow that route, even without a reply here. Than it's documented in the right place [1].

Paul

[1] unless I'm much mistaken, that would be against the installation-guide package, but it can be reassigned if I'm wrong.

New bug filed: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1005308

Thanks, Paul.

Regards,

Chuck