Re: Debian Installer Bullseye RC 2 release

  Hi,

On 14/06/2021 23:26, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> The Debian Installer team[1] is pleased to announce the second
> release candidate of the installer for Debian 11 "Bullseye".

[...]
> Feedback for this release
> =========================
>
> We need your help to find bugs and further improve the installer, so
> please try it. Installation images, and everything else you will need
> are available at our web site[3].

  Would someone give a feedback to the (old) patch proposed
in #913431 in order to be able to also use power-of-two units
in the Debian Installer? Is the bug badly assigned?
  I just tested RC2, power-of-two units are still refused
when partitionning a disk with the installer.

  Regards,
    Vincent

PS: I'm not subscribed to debian-boot, please CC me if needed.