[SOLVED] Re: Can't install Grub on SSD (bullseye)

On Tue, Apr 06, 2021 at 12:11:54AM +0200, Xavier Brochard wrote:
I'm currently testing the new installer for bullseye. I ran into a
strange problem with grub-install, using "bios" grub, not EFI. Basicaly grub
files
are not copied in /boot/grub if my carget is a SSD.

Problem SOLVED. It was unsufficient inodes on the SSD setup because I formated the /boot partition in Ext4 FS with largefile4 option.

It would help to test inodes before installing grub.

---
Librement,
Xavier Brochard xavier@alternatif.org
La liberté est à l'homme ce que les ailes sont à l'oiseau (Jean-Pierre Rosnay)