Re: [ubuntu] tasksel_3.68_amd64.changes (Rejected)

Hello!

On 10/21/21 14:35, Holger Wansing wrote:
> Hmm. Since the relevant upload happened 5 months ago, and it was accepted into
> unstable and migrated to testing, I have cleaned up that directory some time
> ago, so I don't have that .upload file anymore.
>
> However, I did not clean up that directory after I uploaded apt-setup
> in September (you asked me for that :-)), and there is no such .upload
> file there either.
> Hmm, maybe there is some option to choose, if that should be generated or not?

The .upload file is normally always generated and also acts as a lock file to keep
you from uploading the same changes file again.

> Is it a good idea to have that files, and keep them for whatever situation?

It's up to you. I normally don't clean up such directories so quickly.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz