Re: partman, growlight, discoverable partitions, and fun

Steve McIntyre left as an exercise for the reader:
> 100% true - expect people are busy, rather than hostile! :-)

i must have come across as far more disappointed than i felt --
i meant "hoped" in the literal sense, of "did not expect, but
thought plausible and welcome" =]. no, this has been an A-, A
interaction in my book--i half-expected flat rejection.

so thanks, debian! i will return to my codehole and bring
back something more tangible. but i found this quite promising.

--
nick black -=- https://www.nick-black.com
to make an apple pie from scratch,