Re: Submitting patches for debian-installer

Le 23/09/2021 à 20:18, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz a écrit :

On 9/23/21 19:44, Pascal Hambourg wrote:
I would be glad to submit a few small patches for debian-installer,
mostly for partman components. What is the preferred way ? Should I
file bug reports against each package ?

Best is to create pull requests on Debian Salsa against the corresponding
d-i sub-modules:

I feared to receive this kind of answer. I am not a developper and do not have the slightiest idea about how to do this.